It is time for our annual “Pays to Buy Local” campaign.
This campaign is designed to
- Increase Foot Traffic: By participating in this program, businesses can expect an uptick in customers, as shoppers are incentivized to buy from local downtown district businesses to win cash prizes.
- Improve Promotion and Visibility: The program provides a platform for businesses to gain more visibility, especially during the holiday shopping season from November 18 to December 16. This is a prime time for businesses to showcase their products and services. We will be promoting registered businesses heavily on Facebook & Instagram during this campaign.
How it works:
- Register your business for the campaign
- Display our promotional material at your point of sale locations.
- Encourage your customers to send in their reciepts of $10 or more to ofallonchamber.com/submitentry/
Thats it! We want this program to be require little labor for businesses to participate. For every reciept they submit of $10 or more = 1 entry into the drawing for cash prizes.
- Most Reciepts: Two, “618Now” podcast sponor advertisements ($100 Value)
Deadline to enter your business is Wednesday, November 15th!