Did you know One in 4 women, One in 7 men and One in 15 children are affected by domestic violence? The Violence Prevention Center of Southwestern Illinois offers shelter, advocacy and counseling for those affected. Donations of basic personal hygiene items are always in need at the shelter and at the Shelter Shop. You can help by donating to our fundraiser. Donated items can be brought to the holiday party or to the Chamber office during business hours prior to December 6, 2022.
$2,000 Event Sponsor (Multiple available):
- Special recognition at the event
- Option to display/give out promo items at registration table
- Option to greet guests at the door
- 6 complimentary tickets to the event
$750 Signature Drink Sponsor – Sold Out!
- Help plan the drink and name for the signature drink.
- Option to provide cups with your name/logo on them for Signature Drink to be served in.
- Only the signature drink is available in your cup.
- Drink is available for purchase at bar for a lower cost than other drinks.
- Name/logo displayed at each bar
$600 Centerpiece Sponsor (2 available)
- Name/logo at each table with a centerpiece (approx. 10 tables).
$500 Welcome Punch (2 available)
- Your name/logo displayed at welcome punch station. Welcome punch is complimentary for all in attendance and is located just inside the lobby doors.
$300 Appetizer sponsors – Sold Out!
- Name/logo displayed at appetizer table.
$300 Dessert sponsors
- Name/logo displayed at dessert tables.
$300 Entertainment Sponsor (Sold Out!)
Name/logo displayed next to our music entertainment
Every sponsorship level receives:
Advertising in our weekly e-news and on our website homepage in the weeks leading up to the event
Advertising on our holiday party event page
Logo on event posters at event
Slideshow with logo
Sponsor the Holiday Party using the form below:
This year we are adding an additional charitable aspect to our party! Please feel free to bring food items to the party for a donation to the O’Fallon Food Pantry. We want to keep the pantry stocked for the holiday season.
Another option this year to help us collect (and package) items for the Violence Prevention Center of Southwestern Illinois. This time of year the center is always short on supplies. You can either donate some items or make a financial donation. If you’re interested in donating items, please indicate what you’d like to bring for the Violence Prevention Center. You can drop your items off at the Chamber office prior to our holiday party or bring it that night of the party before 5:30 p.m. We will package the items at 5:30 p.m. the night of our party as a new volunteer service project component. We’d love for you to join us!
Purchase tickets and donate to our cause using the form below: